Cameroon energy report
Cameroon energy market analysis is derived from the most recent key economic indicators, supply and demand factors, oil & gas pricing trends and major energy issues and developments surrounding the energy industry. The analysis includes a comprehensive energy market report and updated Cameroon energy market data.
Format: 2 files (PDF report, Excel file)
Pages: 26 (Report only)
Delivery: Immediate by e-mail
- Institutions & Energy Policy
- Energy Companies
Victoria Oil & Gas, through its subsidiary Gaz du Cameroun (GDC), is developing the Logbaba field, which started producing in 2012. It also owns and operates the Logbaba gas processing plant. With an investment of US$110m, Victoria now holds the totality of the project and a production...
- Energy Supply
Gas production has nearly tripled since 2012 to 0.76 bcm in 2015 with the start-up of production at the Logbaba field (reserves estimated at 6 bcm of gas and 4.2 Mbl of condensate).
- Energy Prices
Arsel sets electricity tariffs on the basis of principles which allow the operator normal returns in normal conditions of activity. Tariffs are generally reviewed every five years, or in case of any changes which substantially affect the economic, financial and technical environment in which the...
- Energy Consumption
- Issues & Prospects
The long-term electricity sector development plan (PDSE-2030) was launched in 2007 and updated recently to include the Government's Strategic Vision to 2035 and to integrate a more accurate picture of upcoming projects. The revised PDSE covers the period 2015-2035.
According to this plan...
- GENERAL OVERVIEW
- INSTITUTIONS AND ENERGY POLICY
- ENERGY COMPANIES
- ENERGY SUPPLY
- ENERGY PRICES
- ENERGY CONSUMPTION
- ISSUES AND PROSPECTS
- DATA TABLES
In the Cameroon market report you will find the graphs mentioned below:
- GRAPH 1: CO2-energy Emissions (MtCO2)
- GRAPH 2: Installed electric capacity by source (2015, %)
- GRAPH 3: Gross power production by source (TWh)
- GRAPH 4: Power generation by source (2015%)
- GRAPH 5: Gasoline & diesel prices (US$/l)
- GRAPH 6: Consumption trends by energy source (Mtoe)
- GRAPH 7: Total consumption market share by energy (2015, %)
- GRAPH 8: Final consumption market share by sector (2015, %)
In the Cameroon market report you will find follow tables:
- Economic Indicators: Annual historical data including population, GNP growth, imports & exports, inflation rate, energy security and efficiency indicators, CO2 emissions.
- Supply Indicators: Historical data including oil & gas reserves, electric & refining capacity, energy production, power production and external trade. All detailed by energy source.
- Demand Indicators: Historical data includes consumption per inhabitant, consumption trends, total consumption by energy source, final consumption by energy source & sector, and, electricity consumption by sector.
- Energy Balances: Unique tabular display of the overall energy industry balance per annum, also graphically displayed by energy sub-segment.
The Cameroon market data since 1990 included in the Excel file is given below.
Historical evolution allows to easily work with the data.
2015 Key Data included in the excelsheet:
- Economic indicators: Annual historical economic indicators, energy security, energy efficiency and CO2 emissions.
- Supply indicators: Annual historical reserves, capacity, production and external trade (imports(+) exports(-) balance).
- Demand indicators: Annual historical consumption per capita, consumption trends, total consumption, final consumption (per energy and per sector) and electricity consumption total and per sector.
- Energy Balance: total and per energy.
- Cameroon Energy Prices: In addition to the analysis provided on the report we also provided a data set which includes historical details on the Cameroon energy prices for the follow items: price of premium gasoline (taxes incl.), price of diesel (taxes incl.), price of electricity in industry (taxes incl.), price of electricity for households (taxes incl.), price of natural gas in industry (taxes incl.), prices of natural gas for households (taxes incl.), spot price of Brent and CO2 emissions (from fuel combustion).
Back to the market reports