Ivory Coast energy report
Ivory Coast energy market analysis is derived from the most recent key economic indicators, supply and demand factors, oil & gas pricing trends and major energy issues and developments surrounding the energy industry. The analysis includes a comprehensive energy market report and updated Ivory Coast energy market data.
Format: 2 files (PDF report, Excel file)
Pages: 29 (Report only)
Delivery: Immediate by e-mail
- Institutions & Energy Policy
- Energy Supply
Oil and gas reserves are estimated at 14 Mt for oil and 22 bcm for gas; they are decreasing and are mainly located offshore. The country's hydroelectric potential is around 6 TWh. Wood and agricultural waste are the main energy sources with agricultural and farm-produced waste representing a...
- Energy Prices
The tariff policy is laid down by the Government according to the following broad principles:
- a tariff structure based on consumers' socio-economic situations and on social and economic policy goals;
- a flat rate for the whole territory;
- a pricing system with...
- Energy Consumption
- Issues & Prospects
- GENERAL OVERVIEW
- INSTITUTIONS AND ENERGY POLICY
- ENERGY SUPPLY
- ENERGY PRICES
- ENERGY CONSUMPTION
- ISSUES AND PROSPECTS
- DATA TABLES
In the Ivory Coast market report you will find the graphs mentioned below:
- GRAPH 1: CO2-energy emissions (MtCO2)
- GRAPH 2: Installed electric capacity by source (2015, %)
- GRAPH 3: Gross power production by source (TWh)
- GRAPH 4: Power generation by source (2015, %)
- GRAPH 5: Gasoline & diesel prices (US$/l)
- GRAPH 6: Consumption trends by energy source (Mtoe)
- GRAPH 7: Total consumption market share by energy (2015, %)
- GRAPH 8: Final consumption market share by sector (2015, %)
In the Ivory Coast market report you will find follow tables:
- Economic Indicators: Annual historical data including population, GNP growth, imports & exports, inflation rate, energy security and efficiency indicators, CO2 emissions.
- Supply Indicators: Historical data including oil & gas reserves, electric & refining capacity, energy production, power production and external trade. All detailed by energy source.
- Demand Indicators: Historical data includes consumption per inhabitant, consumption trends, total consumption by energy source, final consumption by energy source & sector, and, electricity consumption by sector.
- Energy Balances: Unique tabular display of the overall energy industry balance per annum, also graphically displayed by energy sub-segment.
The Ivory Coast market data since 1990 included in the Excel file is given below.
Historical evolution allows to easily work with the data.
2015 Key Data included in the excelsheet:
- Economic indicators: Annual historical economic indicators, energy security, energy efficiency and CO2 emissions.
- Supply indicators: Annual historical reserves, capacity, production and external trade (imports(+) exports(-) balance).
- Demand indicators: Annual historical consumption per capita, consumption trends, total consumption, final consumption (per energy and per sector) and electricity consumption total and per sector.
- Energy Balance: total and per energy.
- Ivory Coast Energy Prices: In addition to the analysis provided on the report we also provided a data set which includes historical details on the Ivory Coast energy prices for the follow items: price of premium gasoline (taxes incl.), price of diesel (taxes incl.), price of electricity in industry (taxes incl.), price of electricity for households (taxes incl.), price of natural gas in industry (taxes incl.), prices of natural gas for households (taxes incl.), spot price of Brent and CO2 emissions (from fuel combustion).
Back to the market reports