Uzbekistan energy report
Uzbekistan energy market analysis is derived from the most recent key economic indicators, supply and demand factors, oil & gas pricing trends and major energy issues and developments surrounding the energy industry. The analysis includes a comprehensive energy market report and updated Uzbekistan energy market data.
Format: 2 files (PDF report, Excel file)
Pages: 31 (Report only)
Delivery: Immediate by e-mail
- Institutions & Energy Policy
- Energy Supply
Gas production decreasing trend from 2008 till 2013 reversed in 2014, bringing it to 62.2 bcm in 2015; it is still below its peak level of 67 bcm in 2008. Uzbekistan is the world's 15th largest gas producer.
Gas is processed in three plants: one in Mubarek and two in Shurtan. The Mubarek...
- Energy Prices
The price of electricity for households and industrial customers remained relatively stable between 2012 and 2014. Industry paid US$5.94c/KWh, on average, whereas households paid US$2.97c/KWh in 2016.
Electricity prices are heavily subsidized and, therefore, are much lower than in other...
- Energy Consumption
- Issues & Prospects
- GENERAL OVERVIEW
- INSTITUTIONS AND ENERGY POLICY
- ENERGY SUPPLY
- ENERGY PRICES
- ENERGY CONSUMPTION
- ISSUES AND PROSPECTS
- DATA TABLES
In the Uzbekistan market report you will find the graphs mentioned below:
- GRAPH 1: Co2-Energy emissions (MtCO2)
- GRAPH 2: Installed electric capacity by source (2015, %)
- GRAPH 3: Gross power production by source (TWh)
- GRAPH 4: Power generation by source (2015, %)
- GRAPH 5: Gasoline & diesel prices (US$/l)
- GRAPH 6: Consumption trends by energy source (Mtoe)
- GRAPH 7: Total consumption market share by energy (2015, %)
- GRAPH 8: Final consumption market share by sector (2015, %)
In the Uzbekistan market report you will find follow tables:
- Economic Indicators: Annual historical data including population, GNP growth, imports & exports, inflation rate, energy security and efficiency indicators, CO2 emissions.
- Supply Indicators: Historical data including oil & gas reserves, electric & refining capacity, energy production, power production and external trade. All detailed by energy source.
- Demand Indicators: Historical data includes consumption per inhabitant, consumption trends, total consumption by energy source, final consumption by energy source & sector, and, electricity consumption by sector.
- Energy Balances: Unique tabular display of the overall energy industry balance per annum, also graphically displayed by energy sub-segment.
The Uzbekistan market data since 1990 included in the Excel file is given below.
Historical evolution allows to easily work with the data.
2015 Key Data included in the excelsheet:
- Economic indicators: Annual historical economic indicators, energy security, energy efficiency and CO2 emissions.
- Supply indicators: Annual historical reserves, capacity, production and external trade (imports(+) exports(-) balance).
- Demand indicators: Annual historical consumption per capita, consumption trends, total consumption, final consumption (per energy and per sector) and electricity consumption total and per sector.
- Energy Balance: total and per energy.
- Uzbekistan Energy Prices: In addition to the analysis provided on the report we also provided a data set which includes historical details on the Uzbekistan energy prices for the follow items: price of premium gasoline (taxes incl.), price of diesel (taxes incl.), price of electricity in industry (taxes incl.), price of electricity for households (taxes incl.), price of natural gas in industry (taxes incl.), prices of natural gas for households (taxes incl.), spot price of Brent and CO2 emissions (from fuel combustion).
Back to the market reports